MacAT – The leading automated task scheduling application for
Macintosh server administrators.
New MacAT v6.5 features enhanced Carbon support.
– CompressFile, BinHex file, CompressFolder, UncompressFile tasks carbonized.
– Filemaker tasks now carbonized.
– Tasklistbox now sortable.
– Mount AppleShare Via IP works more reliably. under Carbon
– “Put Away Volume” is now carbonized.
– Added “CPU Temperature”, “OS Version”, “OS Name”, “CPU
architecture” to MacAT email vocabulary.
– Fixed bug with Preference item “Disable Vocabulary”
(MacAT v6.5 is the 31st free upgrade since Jan 1999 for registered users)
MacAT is a “cron” task scheduling application for Macintosh server
administrators. It is a PowerPC or carbon application that allows more than
42 of the most common MacOS tasks to be run daily, weekly, fortnightly,
monthly or yearly without user intervention.
These scheduled tasks include:
Launching Applications, Files and AppleScripts; Quitting individual
applications or alternatively quitting all currently running processes;
Rename and Delete any File or Folder; Hide and Show applications, Mount
remote AppleShare volumes; Copy Files or Folders to mounted AppleShare
volumes; Unmount nominated AppleShare volumes; Restart or shutdown the
Macintosh, eject Zip disks and send eMail.
$49 Shareware from MacSOS, Australia