Tuesday, February 4, 2003
Today, 24U Software is releasing brand new template project for building
FileMaker Pro plug-ins. Creating your own custom plug-ins is now nothing
more than just configuring few constants in a single header file and
writing your functions’ code.
What is 24U FM Template?
24U FM Template is a Metrowerks CodeWarrior template project for building
FileMaker Pro plug-ins. It will help you to create your own FileMaker Pro
plug-ins quickly and easily! Thanks to intuitive lucidity and efficiency
this template is appropriate for both beginners and experts.
More info: http://www.24usoftware.com/info.php?ID=96
Data sheet: http://www.24usoftware.com/datasheet/24uFMTemplateWPUS.pdf
The cardinal features:
– Single point of configuration
– Ability to build single-file cross-platform plug-ins (Super FAT Binary)
– Pre-configured version function
– Detailed comments in all user-editable files
– Easily readable compact code
– Pre-configured special targets for debugging
– Ready-to-use project files for CodeWarrior 6.3 and CodeWarrior 8.3
– Detailed description of the template’s bowels
– Fewer mistakes
– Much more powerful and elegant results
– Easy to use and time-saving
24U FM Template as Donationware!
It is our pleasure to introduce this template project as Donationware. This
is our gift to you and we are sure that it makes your life easier and saves
you time. You do not have to pay for it. On the other hand we welcome any
donation to help with our future development plans. You can support us at
About 24U Software
Since 2000, 24U company has been committed to software development,
modifications and distribution, creating custom software solutions for Mac
OS, Mac OS X and Windows users.
24U offers solutions for people, not for computers!