In an interview with the BBC, Steve Jobs reiterated Apple’s plan to innovate its way out of the continued economic slump, which he expects will continue at least through the end of the year. Jobs also said Apple is bullish on doubling its market share. “We’re experiencing more people interested in switching to Mac than any time I can remember in the last few years… The great thing is when you have 5% market share, all you have to do is convince another five out of the other 95% to switch and you have doubled your market share,”