Figleaf 1.8 announced
Figleaf is the solution for quickly generating and printing inlets/covers
and backcovers for Audio CDs. Figleaf reads the tracklist from mp3 folders
or from the CD Remote Database. For emusic albums it will automatically
get the cover from emusic, otherwise it will search Google or other
searchsites for the cover.
What does Figleaf do?
* Generates the title and playing time for each track
* Retrieves Albumtitle and Artist (if possible)
* Retrieves the Coverimage from emusic.com or through a
Web Search (Google)
* Generates an Inlet and a back cover for standard CD jewel cases
* Figleaf automatically sizes the Font to fit the full
* Prints Artist and Album on the frontcover, or image only
* Optionally prints Cropmarks and Borders
* You can add Notes, and have Figleaf calculate the
total playing time
What doesn’t Figleaf do?
* Does NOT print to CD Inlet stationery like Avery or Zweckform.
Plain Paper and scissors only
Figleaf is Shareware and costs $14.50 USD. The basic standard layout is
available for unregistered users, any additional options need a valid
You can download Figleaf from (http://software.grendel.at/figleaf/).
Figleaf is made with REALbasic, http://www.realbasic.com
Thank you, Thomas Hassan
P.S.: If you need material to burn on CDs, check out emusic.com and
download the music with TafkaR, also available from grendelkom.com
 you’ll need a CDDB aware application to get the tracknames from
 With some fonts and specific CD (very long tracknames)
you may get less than desirable results.
 emusic.com is the biggest legal source for mp3s. No affiliation,
except as a satisfied customer.