FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SANDIA PARK, New Mexico — April 12, 2002 — PocketBackup 1.0 has been
released and is available for download. PocketBackup is an easy to use,
reliable, and affordable personal backup system. PocketBackup has the
* Simple three step backup process. One, select files to backup. Two,
select a backup destination drive. Three, click on the “Backup” button.
* Backups are saved to Mac standard disk images (dmg) or burned to
* Auto mounting of AppleTalk and Network Drives.
* Timed backups.
* Records and tracks previously made backups.
* Affordable. PocketBackup only costs $20.00 (US).
A free 30-day trial version of PocketBackup can be downloaded at: