New REALbasic Module (Classic/Carbon/Win32)
UniHelp 1.01 for REALbasic
Cross-Platform HELP Engine for Your REALbasic Apps!
Apple Help Viewer, Microsoft HTML Help, WinHelp…. Why waste your precious
development time designing and compiling a different Help system for each
platform when you can easily use UniHelp for all of them?
NO additional plug-ins or classes needed. Just drag the UniHelp module and
its related graphics folder into your REALbasic project, add a few lines of
REALbasic code, create your external help pages, and that’s it — instant
online help for your compiled REALbasic application that looks and
functions the same on Classic Mac, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Windows
* Displays Both HTML and ASCII Text Files.
* Supports URL Links, Relative Links, Anchors, and Email Links in HTML.
* Supports More Than 20 Standard HTML Tags.
* Built-in Search Engine.
* Intuitive Hierarchical Listbox Displays Your Help Table of Contents.
* Customizable Icons, Title Bar, Start Page, Contents Sequencing, Font, etc.
* GUI Support for English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, and German.
* Small Footprint: Since Your Help Pages are External, only the UniHelp
Module is Compiled with Your REALbasic App.
* Supports Copy, Paste, and Print.
* Familiar Help-style Interface.
* Easy to Use & Royalty-Free!
“UniHelp” and “Electric Butterfly” are never mentioned anywhere on the
UniHelp interface, providing you with a full-featured generic Help solution
— your software customers will think you built it yourself!
UniHelp Info & Screen Shot:
Download includes UniHelp REALbasic Module, Documentation, Example Project,
Classic Mac Demo App, Mac OS X Demo App, and Windows Demo App!
For only $49.00 US, you can add UniHelp to an unlimited number of REALbasic
applications. UniHelp is ROYALTY-FREE, so you pay only once (per developer)
and then use it in all your REALbasic projects and distribute your compiled
applications with NO additional fees! Convert the Demo version into a
Registered version and receive unlimited e-mail tech support by purchasing
a UniHelp Serial Number at http://www.ebutterfly.com/rb/unihelp.asp
UniHelp was Made with REALbasic and Requires REALbasic 3.5 or higher
(untested on older versions).
Created by Electric Butterfly