Grid 2.5 and CGridSort 1.2 are out now !
Spreadsheet plug-in control for REALbasic. Grid is the most light weight Gri=
control in the family of spreadsheet controls that we make, our specialized
spreadsheet controls StyleGrid and CustomGrid are based on Grid.
New in Grid 2.5:
* Added a GotFocus event.
* Added a LostFocus event.
* Added a KeyDown event.
* Added a MouseDrag event.
* Added a CancelEventAction property.
* Added GetFocusOnClick property.
* Added support for CGridSort 1.1 and 1.2.
* Added support for CColumnResize.
* Added a VerticalScrollbar property
(See notes in the docs about this one).
* Added a ColumnMinWidth property.
* Text Wraping in cells now works for Win32.
* Column Headers are now appearance savvy on Mac OS and Mac OS X.
* Listbox frame is now appearance savvy on Mac OS and Mac OS X.
* Sort order indicator is now appearance savvy on Mac OS X.
* Added a SortIndicatorColumn property. (See notes in the docs)
* Longstanding gap-problem in column headers when scrolling fixed on
Mac OS, Mac OS X and Win32.
* Changed many things regarding drawing of the Grid on OS X.
* Changed behavior of the HeaderHeight property, see docs for details
(especially regarding OS X).
* Changed behavior of the HeaderBackColor property, see docs for
* Column headers clicks are now generated after mouse up, therefore
the ColumnHeaderMouseDown event was renamed to ColumnHeaderClick
(See upgrade migration notes to upgrade your projects)
* Made minor speed optimizations in drawing cell rendering.
CGridSort 1.2 adds a sample project for usage with Grid 2.5.
Grid 2.5 and other Einhugur components for REALbasic can be found at
Bj=F6rn Eir=EDksson email@example.com
Einhugur Software firstname.lastname@example.org
Einhugur Software has sold its products in 37 countries world wide.
For support: email@example.com
For bug reports: firstname.lastname@example.org
To post on the maillist: email@example.com