Subject: [ANN} iReplace 1.0 for advanced search and replace primarily for
From: Luke Jackson (email@example.com)
iReplace 1.0 is an application for advanced search and replace primarily
for web documents.
iReplace allows you to specify multiple items to find and replace or just
to search for those items. iReplace allows you to select special characters
(such as ) and will replace those with the html equal for those items. This
is a 30-day demo that can be unlocked at anytime by registering. For
unregistered copies the days remaining is shown in the about window and on
the splash screen at startup. This fully functional 30 day demo version is
available for Windows and Macintosh (both classic and carbon).
Register Here only $12.50.
Download it for Windows
Download it for Macintosh with MacOS X
Download it for Macintosh with MacOS Classic
Macintosh System Requirements:
iReplace 1.0 requires a PowerPC running Mac OS version 8.0 or higher
including Mac OS X
Windows System Requirements:
iReplace 1.0 requires a Intel or compatible chip running Microsoft Windows
95, 98, ME, NT, XP,
iReplace 1.0 Features
This application includes the above features and following features:
* The ability to select an individual file or select a folder to scan.
* Support for html Files (.htm;.html;.html;.asp;.php)
* Support for Plain Text files(.asc;.ascii;.text;.txt)
* Support for Rich Text Files (.rtx)
* Support for Tab Separated Files (.tsv)
* The Ability to pick which special characters to search and replace
* For the Registered user – The Ability to save the current search list
* For the Registered user – The ability to load a saved search list.
* For the Registered user – No time limit.
How to contact LAJ Design: