WS4D/eCommerce Beta 15 is now available for public beta testing. More
information is available at http://beta.ws4d.com.
– No Programming, No CGI, No HTML to Write, enter your StoreFront data and
products and you are done!
– If you know HTML, completely customizable from HTML
– Products can easily be published to Search Engines
– Each StoreFront can be maintained from HTML (edit storefront, edit
products and view orders from any Browser)
– Unlimited StoreFronts or 1 StoreFront
– Shipping Charges (Flat Rate, By Weight or by Order Total)
– Sales Tax (complete flexibility for each StoreFront)
– Support Multiple Currencies!
– Includes AuthorizeNet Support for automated credit card authorization.
– Email Notification of new orders
– Repeat customers only need to enter email address and password, instead
of reentering all data.
– On order completion. Order receipt email to person purchasing, StoreFront
email address and order saved in Saved Order Folder.
– Ability to export orders in Quicken, QuickBooks, Excel, MacAuthorize or
– MacOS or Windows NT
– Standalone Application, no need for Database or CGI’s. Will run as
standalone web server or CGI to your existing MacOS web server (WebStar,
WebTen, Quid Pro Quo, etc.)
Michael Ginsberg Internet: MAILTO:email@example.com
MDG Computer Services, Inc. Web: http://www.mdg.com/