FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PALM HARBOR, FL March 23, 1999 – McWare USA, today released
McSerialnumber 1.2 for Windows and Macintosh, the first
cross-platform developer serialization scheme library generating
Version 1.2 is the unified cross-platform release of the successful
McSerialnumber 1.0 for the Macintosh.
McSerialnumber supports both Microsoft Visual C++ and Metrowerks
CodeWarrior Pro development environments. Dedicated McSerialnumber
applications run on Windows 95/98 and NT as well Mac OS 7.x, 8.x .
Features of McSerialnumber:
– The registered application enables you to build your company-own
unique custom serial number library
– McSerialnumber helps your software engineer to easy-custom-build a
serial number scheme into any of your professional applications
– McSerialnumber offers billions of master key combinations with a
encoding/decoding library to secure your development investment
– McSerialnumber database helps to track all of your registered
customers in a very simple but effective way.
– McSerialnumber database supports customized import and export off
all customer data.
Pricing and Availability
McSerialnumber is defined as US$15 shareware with a site license of
US$350. McSerialnumber and Samples for both Windows and Macintosh
platforms can be downloaded from:
and many other sources through the net. Search for (McSerialnumber)
McSerialnumber 1.2 is available as an unregistered fully functional
Demo Version. All the encoder/decoder libraries will be available
For more information about McSerialnumber 1.2 visit our web site at
http://members.aol.com/mcwareusa or send a e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org