FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TORONTO — August 12, 1998 — A new version of Aetiket Label Printer, the
popular cross-platform label printing software by Eric Fandrich, has just
been released incorporating many improvements and English/French bilingual
In response to requests from French users, I created an English/French
bilingual version, enabling users to easily select their preferred
Ease of use has been further improved with a redesigned Duplication
function enabling the simple duplication of repeated label entries. Among
other improvements, editing of imported label data is now possible, and the
Duplication function now supports paragraph formatting.
30 Second Review
Aetiket Label Printer is a FileMaker Pro Solution that makes it easy to
print labels of various sizes anywhere on a label sheet: one at a time, in
small batches, or whole pages at once.
Mailing, Packaging, European A4, and media labels are supported, and more
are added regularly in response to customer requests and support.
* English/French bilingual version is available.
* Single or multiple labels can be printed.
* Print layouts can be optimized for printing on all printers.
* Default text can be customized.
* A4 (metric) sizes are supported.
* Media labels such as floppy labels, cassettes, and video tape labels
* HTML Support documentation
* Labels can be printed at any location on a label sheet.
* Recalls remaining label positions for quick printing.
* Labels can be imported from a text file or another FileMaker Pro file.
* Import a custom logo or graphic to enhance your printed output.
* Default label text can be stored to quickly print frequently used labels.
* Label Printer can be easily integrated with other FileMaker Pro solutions.
* Can be networked over TCP/IP, IPX, and AppleTalk networks.
* Works on any Macintosh using system 7.x and later
* Works on Windows 3.1, Windows 95, and Windows NT
* FileMaker Pro v 3.0 or later; any platform
Aetiket Label Printer can be downloaded from many popular public sites as
well as the Aetiket Label Printer site:
The author, Eric Fandrich, can be reached at: EricFandrich@compuserve.com