FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 6, 1998
MultiTimer Pro 3.0 Released; A Powerful, Easy To Use Time-Tracking and
Billing Utility for Macintosh-Using Professionals
Macintosh software developer Karl Bunker announces the release of
“MultiTimer Pro”. MultiTimer Pro is a utility for tracking the time spent
on projects and jobs performed on a Mac. MultiTimer Pro will be useful to
graphic designers, Web designers, content creators of all types,
consultants, lawyers, accountants, and anyone who uses a Mac and either
bills for their time or needs to keep track of time for any other purpose.
The defining characteristic of MultiTimer Pro is ease of use coupled with
powerful features. Its clear, clean design makes it “instantly usable”, yet
it also delivers a range of sophisticated capabilities not found in any
Here are just a few of the features of MultiTimer Pro:
* Track time EASILY, with a simple and intuitive interface.
* Track expenses as well as time.
* View a complete history of your timed sessions in a “log” window. Logs
are fully editable and can be configured in a variety of ways.
* Set hourly rates and have charges automatically calculated for each session.
* Attach notes to any or all session and expense records.
* View total times and total charges for a day, week, month, year and grand
total, all at a glance.
* Automatically open multiple files or applications when a timer is started.
* Optional notification when an application quits, to remind you to turn
off a timer.
* Unique optional “floating window” is always visible, shows you the timer
status and accumulated time.
* Apply user-defined “category” labels to sessions or expenses, with
attached hourly rates or charges.
* Extensive Undo support in logs, and an option to make manual adjustments
visible as separate records.
* Unique “cross-log reports” allow you to view and sum the data from
* Elegant, attractive design throughout, with Mac OS 8 platinum appearance.
* As powerful as you need, or as simple as you want; hide the features,
options and information you don’t use.
The full power of MultiTimer Pro can only be hinted at here, but the
simplicity of the program is easier to describe: To start tracking time on
a new project you make a single menu selection and type in a name for the
project. Tracking the accumulated time spent on a project is accomplished
by clicking a start/stop timer button. Switch between projects with a popup
menu. View the log of a project by clicking a button. And so on; all
functions, from the simplest to the most sophisticated, are designed to be
intuitive and easy.
MultiTimer Pro costs only $35.00. A demo version is available immediately
for free downloading. This version is complete and not disabled in any way;
registered customers receive a code to turn off “please register”
reminders. MultiTimer Pro is available from the Web site at the URL given
below. It will be appearing in major Macintosh download sources and FTP
Version 3.0 is the premier release of MultiTimer Pro. This is a “quantum
leap” upgrade of Bunker’s earlier product MultiTimer 2.1.5.
Requires: A Macintosh running System 7.1 or later, a monitor displaying 16
grays or better.
Karl Bunker has been a Macintosh developer and contract programmer since
1993. He has produced a wide range of highly acclaimed and award winning
software for the Mac, including Neatnik, Keep Trying!, FloorTiles and