INTERSOLV PVCS Version Manager(tm) for Macintosh
Synergex and INTERSOLV (Nasdaq: ISLI) announce the availability of PVCS
Version Manager(tm) for the Macintosh, enabling Mac developers for the
first time to manage software development projects across today’s major
platforms with INTERSOLV’s top-selling SCM tool from the PVCS Series.
Ported to the Mac by Synergex, which has brought PVCS tools to more than 20
other leading platforms, PVCS Version Manager for the Macintosh supports
any type of file-source code, graphics, documentation, binary, and text.
And it’s ideal for tracking changes to HTML.
Equally usable as a standalone application or for team development
projects, this product enables developers to track revisions and customized
versions of software in Mac OS and non-Mac environments-even across system
boundaries. Developers can make and track changes to Mac OS and non-Mac
files alike, across Macintosh, Windows, OpenVMS, and leading versions of
PVCS Version Manager for Macintosh enables developers to:
* Create a scripted interface via MPW tools, which are included in the product.
* Preserve resource forks and source file creator and type across non-Mac
* Access Metrowerks CodeWarrior IDE via ToolServer and MPW Tools. * Access
shared repositories, or archived files, on PC and UNIX systems from
* View multiple projects simultaneously with separate project windows that
are individually sizeable.
* Locate files and projects across system boundaries-even on large,
* Insure better control of QA and release procedures through support for
promotion hierarchies that can be configured that match an organization’s
* 5 MB with additional disk space for user-created archives. * Mac OS 7.5
* 16 MB RAM (32 MB RAM recommended)
Pricing: $599 for 1-4 users; volume discounts available. For additional
information, see the Synergex web site: www.synergex.com/pvcs or contact
PVCS Sales at Synergex. Tel.: 800-366-3472 or 916-635-7300.
Sandra Weber, Marketing Communications
2330 Gold Meadow Way
Gold River, CA 95670