INTELLI INNOVATIONS INC. RELEASES SERVER SENTINEL 2.0 FOR MACINTOSH
Powerful Server Monitoring Software Now Includes HTML Status Reports,
TCP/IP Error Information, Recovery Events, and Failure Verification
Raleigh, NC - February 8th, 2001 - Intelli Innovations, Inc., developers of
innovative Internet and productivity software for the Macintosh platform,
today announced Server Sentinel 2.0, a major upgrade to the server
monitoring and notification product for Macintosh computers.
Server Sentinel monitors server computers, locally or across the Internet,
and checks for server faults and system problems. When a system goes down
or does not pass a specific test, Server Sentinel can send e-mail, play
alert sounds, execute AppleScripts, send pages, toggle hardware reset
devices, and much more.
New Server Sentinel 2.0 Benefits:
* New, rewritten task engine checks any kind of server for uptime status
* Check the contents of web sites for valid text strings
* Create multiple failure and multiple notification events
* HTTP and TCP/IP error databases allow users to find detailed error info
* Built-in TCP Client program for testing purposes
* Full screen viewing mode with "red light, green light" status indicators
* HTML status report for remote checkups
* Failure verification avoids false alarms
Server Sentinel is available for purchase from the Intelli Innovations
Company Store online (www.intellisw.com/store) for the price of $30. Server
Sentinel 2 is a free upgrade for all licensed users - new registration
codes have been sent out via e-mail to these people. A demonstration
version, which expires after 45 minutes of use per session, is available on
the Server Sentinel Web site (www.intellisw.com/sentinel).
About Intelli Innovations
Intelli Innovations, Inc. develops innovative Internet and productivity
software for Macintosh. (www.intellisw.com) (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information on Intelli Innovations, visit our website at:
http://www.intellisw.com or e-mail: (email@example.com).