Belle Nuit Draw vector draw example project
27-7-00. Belle Nuit Montage is pleased to announce Belle Nuit Draw. This is
a very basic vector oriented drawing application with the following
– You can draw lines, circles, rectangles and text objects
– You can select an object and change position, size, color etc.
– You can align text left, right, centered and justified
– You can do multiple undos
– You can save the document
– It supports copy-paste and drag-and-drop between documents
Released open source.
Belle Nuit Montage is a postproduction facility based in Lausanne,
Switzerland since 1995. It is mainly oriented to independent documentary
production. The Belle Nuit Website (http://www.belle-nuit.com) holds
valuable information about nonlinear editing, digital video production and
video to film transfer. The Belle Nuit software department has already
published Belle Nuit Subtitler, the TCplus timecode calculator and
extensions for Excel worksheets (TC.XLA and edlwriter).
matthias buercher belle nuit montage fax 4112742114
belle nuit subtitler – tcplus – edlwriter – tc.xla