NEW EtherPeek? v.3.5 for Macintosh
Preview at Macworld Expo '98 in San Francisco January 6-9 Booth #4244
Walnut Creek, California - December 18, 1997 - The AG Group will be
showcasing EtherPeek version 3.5, an upgrade to its popular 3.0 version, at
MacWorld Expo, Moscone Center - San Francisco, January 6-9 (booth #4244).
The award-winning Ethernet network and protocol analyzer offers real-time
and post-capture packet analysis, Plug-Ins for expert packet analysis,
powerful decoding with support for all major protocol suites, including IP,
AppleTalk, Netware IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, NetBIOS, DECnet, and more, intuitive
address, protocol and offset filtering capabilities, real-time utilization,
node and protocol monitoring, HTML traffic statistics output and more.
EtherPeek v.3.5 for Macintosh Feature Enhancements
EtherPeek software, designed to make the complex task of troubleshooting
mixed-platform, multi-protocol networks easy, has all the superior
diagnostic and analysis capabilities of a full-featured analyzer. The 3.5
version of EtherPeek, due to ship by the end of 1997, will include the
* Automatic Name for Ethernet hardware address translation
* Enhanced "Name Lookup Options" dialog
* Additional decoder support including NetBIOS over TCP/IP
* New summary window displays network baseline information
* Live scrolling added to main packet list, log view and packet decode windows
* Support for DLPI error counts added in real-time Network Statistics
* Y2K support incorporated for Year 2000 compliance
* Stats windows now show "All Multicasts" and combine all multicasts
* Support for built-in interface on Power Macintosh G3 Series
Availability, System Requirements, Training & Pricing
EtherPeek v. 3.5 for Macintosh is scheduled to ship by the end of 1997.
EtherPeek SRP: US $995.00
EtherPeek UPGRADE: US $250.00
EtherPeek Training Class: US $1,295.00
Minimum Suggested System Requirements:
68040 based Macintosh with 16 Mb of RAM
System 7.1 or higher
Supported Ethernet hardware interface
Color Monitor strongly recommended
About The AG Group, Inc.
The AG Group specializes in the development of powerful, cost-effective
network management software solutions to troubleshoot, optimize and
maintain mixed-platform, multi-protocol environments. We are dedicated to
bringing superior technology, ease-of-use, value and flexibility to the
Network Manager's desktop. AG Group product offerings include network
protocol analyzers, LAN/WAN traffic monitors and internet utilities, as
well as network management training and consulting.
the ag group, inc.
2540 camino diablo
walnut creek, ca 94596