Apple apparently wants to help you with your love life and friendships. It has added “Meditations to Strengthen Relationships” to Apple Fitness+.
Here’s how the tech giant describes the program: Having strong relationships is one of the best ways to bring more joy into your life. This series is designed to help you become more aware of your own needs, experience joy with loved ones, practice setting boundaries, and improve communication in caring ways. Each part of this series has five-minute and 10-minute meditations that focus on different areas of your life: starting with yourself, then the people you are closest to, then those you collaborate with, and finally, the communities that you are a part of. These meditations are best done in order. You can come back to these practices any time you want to strengthen the important relationships in your life.
Apple Fitness+ pricing and availability
- Fitness+ is available as a subscription service for US$9.99 per month or $79.99 per year.
- Fitness+ is included in the Apple One Premier plan, which, where available, also gives customers access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, and iCloud+ with 2TB of storage for $29.95 per month, and can be shared among six family members.
- Fitness+ is available in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, the UAE, the UK, and the US.
- Three months of Apple Fitness+ are included for customers who purchase Apple Watch Series 3 or later, and one month of Fitness+ is included for existing Apple Watch users.
- Fitness+ can be shared among up to six family members for the same price, making it easy for other Apple Watch users in the same household to enjoy the service.
- Fitness+ requires an Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 7.2, and is available when paired with iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14.3.
- To get the newest features, use Fitness+ with Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 8.3, paired with iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15.2; iPad with iPadOS 15.2; or Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with tvOS 15.2.
Article provided with permission from AppleWorld.Today