Apple has released iPadOS 14.7. To access the update, go to Settings > General > Software Update on your iPad.
Here’s what the update entails, per Apple’s release notes:
iPadOS 14.7 includes the following improvements and bug fixes for your iPad:
– Apple Card family adds the option to combine credit limits and share one co-owned account with an existing Apple Card user
– Home app adds the ability to manage timers on HomePod
– Podcasts library allows you to choose to see all shows or only followed shows
– Share Playlist menu option missing in Apple Music
– Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio playback may unexpectedly stop
– Braille displays could show invalid information while composing Mail messages
– Audio may skip when using USB-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapters with iPadGeneralAlso, Apple has published a support document detailing the security content of iOS 14.7 and iPadOS 14.7 (just released).
Article provided with permission from AppleWorld.Today