Morrison SoftDesign, Inc. of Charlotte, NC announced today the release
of FontVista for Macintosh version 4.0.
FontVista is an industrial strength font catalog and inspection tool
that will create a type specimen book (or “font catalog”) to be used
as a desk reference for design professionals who need a quick way to
locate just the right typeface for a given project.
Useful features include:
– Automatic activation and printing of installed or uninstalled fonts
– Print directly to PDF (Portable Document Format) or printer
– Find and print thousands of fonts from your hard drive using
– Slide show preview of all your fonts
FontVista supports many font formats: Macintosh PostScript Type 1,
Macintosh TrueType font suitcases, Apple dfont, PC TrueType (.ttf),
and OpenType (.otf).
FontVista requires Mac OS 10.3 or higher.
* A free demonstration version can be downloaded from
* FontVista is available for $39.99/Single User License
* FontVista can be ordered and downloaded from our website at
www.MorrisonSoftDesign.com, using all major credit cards, or by calling
Morrison SoftDesign is a leading professional software development company
for Macintosh and Windows, specializing in font application tools for
graphics professionals and the printing industry. Morrison SoftDesign is
located in Charlotte, North Carolina.