Major New Versions of ChatFX, iClock, and iKey Released
June 29, 2006 — Script Software (www.scriptsoftware.com) announced
today major new versions of ChatFX, iClock, and iKey Released.
Download all of them here:
ChatFX brings outstanding special visual effects to iChat. Spice up
your chats and make them more memorable with special effects like
those seen only seen in movies and PhotoShop. Effects like bluescreen
(which is capable of showing any movie, tv, video, or animation in
the background of a video chat), twirl, comic book, alien,
interrogation, pencil, vortex, dent, bump, bodyart, facepaint,
fisheye, waking life, bubbles, mercury, on fire, ogre, sepia, sobel,
xray, and many more, are included and any kind of special video
effect can be created. Kids love seeing the bluescreen and other fun
effects. Adults will find it makes video-conferencing a whole lot
more entertaining and a lot less intimidating. Like the CGI special
effects in movies anything is now possible in iChat.
Version Changes in 1.21
– added the ability to change the settings for each composition.
this big change means you can set the chromakey color in bluescreen
easily or the size of vortex or the picture in slideshow or the
background movie in bluescreen all without having to use quartz
– separated preferences into a separate file.
– added many new compositions.
iKey is a utility that can eliminate repetitive actions. iKey allows
creation of shortcuts that perform an action or sequence of actions
each of which can be launched by key combinations, menu, timer, event
or USB devices (many button mice, keyboards, graphic pads and game
controllers). This easy to use macro/automation utility can save
time, typing and hundreds of clicks everyday. Avoid carpal tunnel,
get more accomplished and have fun with iKey. An excellent manual
written by Adam Engst is included.
Version Changes for 2.2.1
– added an icon to launch the iKey Editor directly
– added support for more usb devices
– the registration key can be modified from the preferences panel
after iKey has been registered
– open the editor and not the engine if Control and Option key are
down at launch time
– commands of type “type key”: can be repeated with the key based
event if the key remains down
– corrected a problem when displaying release notes of new versions
– corrected a problem where dowloading the new version didn’t work
iClock replaces the antiquated/limited Mac menubar clock. iClock is a
centrally located time hub that controls many time related functions.
See the time and date simultaneously in any format or color. Click to
see a drop down menu of the current time/date in any city in the
world or option click to see your updated portfolio of stocks. Use
the lightning quick calendar, stop watch, calculator and timers (that
can be set with one click). Never miss another appointment. Jot down
notes in the new iClock To Do list. Application menu (that display
apps running in Rosetta on Intel Macs) and more…
– Updated French (To do UI mostly).
– Changed Warn-me menu to Notify me sub-menu
– Changed Check for update, now tell users running OS X prior to 10.4
to check site for details for support.
– Fixed bug in Auto check popup not being selected on new installs.
– Added new defaults to “Web Information/Shopping Sites”.
–Compare book prices:
– currency conversion .
– also added MacTech web site to Mac Sites. To access must reset to
Script Software today announced new versions of ChatFX, iKey and
iClock. ChatFX now has added settings to control each of the special
effects like chromakey color in the bluescreen. iKey addend many new
things but includes support for more USB devices. iClock has many
changes and fixes. They are fully functional and available on the
Script Software website.
ABOUT SCRIPT SOFTWARE
Script Software has been making essential software for the Macintosh
and Windows since 1987. They are the creators of the award winning
CopyPaste, iClock, iKey, iWatermark, KnowledgeMiner, iBeenFramed,
Project Timer Pro, ID Tunes, iSay, Easy Card, iStar Karaoke, iStar
Composer and now ChatFX.