New UniHelp 1.5
Cross-Platform HELP Engine for REALbasic Developers
October 6, 2003 – Los Angeles, California. Electric Butterfly is proud to
announce the immediate availability of UniHelp 1.5, the award-winning help
module for REALbasic. UniHelp provides an easy-to-use, feature-rich
solution for REALbasic developers who want to add online help to their
cross-platform applications. Version 1.5 is a major update that includes
more than a dozen new features and enhancements.
Apple Help Viewer, Microsoft HTML Help, WinHelp…. Why waste precious
development time designing and compiling a different Help system for each
platform when you can easily use UniHelp for all of them? Just drag the
UniHelp components folder into your REALbasic project, add a few lines of
code, create your external help pages, and that’s it — instant online help
for your compiled REALbasic applications that works on Classic Mac, Mac OS
X, and Microsoft Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP.
* Displays Both HTML and ASCII Text Files.
* Supports URL Links, Relative Links, Anchors, and Email Links in HTML. *
Parses More Than 20 Standard HTML Tags.
* Parses More Than 60 HTML Accentuated and Special Characters.
* Supports Images, Video, and Audio.
* Built-in Search Engine.
* Supports Context-Sensitive Help.
* Familiar Help-style Interface with Table of Contents, Back, Forward, Home,
Copy and Print buttons.
* Customizable Icons, Title Bar, Start Page, Contents Sequencing, Font,
Window Size/Placement, etc.
* GUI Support for English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch,
German, and Japanese.
* Small Footprint: Since Your Help Pages are External, only the UniHelp
Module is Compiled with Your RB App.
* Run REALbasic Methods from within your HTML help pages by clicking on
HTML-based UHScript hyperlinks (RB 4.5 and higher).
* Easy to Use and Royalty-Free!
“UniHelp” and “Electric Butterfly” are never mentioned anywhere on the
UniHelp interface, providing you with a full-featured generic Help solution
— your software customers will think you built it yourself!
What’s New in Version 1.5:
* New “UniHelpGlobals” module gives you access to UniHelp’s language
constants, text encoding routines, window properties, and set-up code,
providing you with greater customization and flexibility than ever before.
* Launch code is now packaged in a global method, enabling you to launch
UniHelp from your help menu with only one line of code!
* GUI now supports Japanese (RB 5 and higher).
* New support for HTML Meta Content-Type tag (RB 5 and higher).
* Improved Context-sensitive help.
Information and Screen Shots:
For only $49.00 US, you can add UniHelp to an unlimited number of REALbasic
applications. UniHelp is ROYALTY-FREE, so you pay only once (per developer)
and then use it in all your REALbasic projects and distribute your compiled
applications with NO additional fees! Convert the Demo version into a
Registered version and receive unlimited e-mail tech support by purchasing
a UniHelp Serial Number at http://www.ebutterfly.com/rb/unihelp.asp
Version 1.5 is a free update for all existing UniHelp customers.
UniHelp was Made with REALbasic and
Requires REALbasic 4.0 or higher.
Created by Electric Butterfly