From: Josh Hague (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subject: Massive Update for Alarm Clock Pro!
Koingo Software is proud to announce the release of Alarm Clock Pro 5.1! As
always, we strive for perfection, and with this release (after many user
suggestions) we believe we have taken one step closer to accomplishing our
This version, still placed at the low shareware fee of $11.97, has TEN new
features, a few bug fixes, and many enhancements. The main improvements are
with user interaction. We believe our interface is now more
straight-forward, easy to use and lovable with Mac OS X’s Aqua appearance.
But why should you listen to us ramble on about how cool this new release
is? Check it out for yourself!
Download for Mac OS X:
Download for Mac OS 8/9:
Here is a list of the major changes:
* New Feature: Smasher (any key to turn off alarms when you’re tired).
* New Feature: Customizable Chime times.
* New Feature: Timer can now be set using an edit field.
* New Feature: Timer can now be set for up to 180 minutes.
* New Feature: Resizable Reminders window.
* New Feature: Delete key now allows you to remove alarms.
* New Feature: Popup menu replaces duplicate, new and remove buttons.
* New Feature: Add units of time to the ring time of an alarm.
* New Feature: Popup menu replaces the three radio buttons for beep,
media and open.
* New Feature: Snooze option for the Classic module.
* Bug Fix: No longer crashes when a file could not be found and is
trying to be played in Preview mode.
* Enhancement: Now saves all preferences in a single folder.
* Enhancement: Interface tweaks to make it look better in Mac OS X.
* Enhancement: Speed improvements for Mac OS X builds.
Koingo Software Canada