For more information contact
Adrienne L. Coerper
Director of Marketing and Administration
Automated Solutions Group
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Automated Solutions Group Announces Toolchest 1.0.3 Update
4th Dimension utility plug-in and code library
Huntington Beach, CA – April 19, 1999: Automated Solutions Group
today announced the release of Toolchest 1.0.3 for Macintosh and
Windows. Toolchest v1.0.3 is a free update for all registered users
of Toolchest 1.0.
Toolchest is a collection of 4th Dimension methods, forms and plug-in
routines designed to enhance your 4th Dimension applications.
Toolchest is also provided as a bundled component with PowerTools and
a variety of Automated Solutions Group development tools.
Toolchest has been developed to provide a universal library of 4th
Dimension methods, forms, and plug-in routines which can be used in
any number of applications, extending the existing 4th Dimension
Toolchest includes routines for a variety of categories, including
Window Management, Preference and Registry Management (Registry is
the Windows parameter database), String Manipulation, and much more.
Toolchest Features Include:
* Read and Write standard Preference files (Windows .INI files)
* Read and Write information in the Windows Registry (Windows Only)
* Read and Write custom parameter block objects
* Encode and Decode data block’s using standard HTML encoding formats
* Credit Card Validation
* Encrypt and Decrypt text blocks
* Easily access 4D structure and platform information
* Date and Time stamping routines
* Structure Access
* String Manipulation (Parse, Strip Controls, Trim)
* Window Management
New in version 1.0.3 Include:
* New 4D Hierarchical List Management Routines
* New Find Duplicate Interface
* New Hex Conversion Routines
* New Array Management Routines
* New Contextual Menu Routines
* Enhanced Message Notification Wrappers (uses MessageTools plug-in)
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and 4D Constants updates
Pricing and Availability Information
Toolchest is available for purchase separately for both Macintosh and
Windows based applications, and is part of the PowerTools component
Toolchest for Macintosh or Windows $49.95 per platform
Toolchest v1.0.3 is a free update for previous owners of Toolchest,
and is available for download from our website at
Please contact our sales department (email@example.com) for more information.
About Automated Solutions Group
Based in Huntington Beach, California, Automated Solutions Group
provides software development and consulting services. Founded in
1989, Automated Solutions Group develops and supports a wide variety
of software development tools to aid in the creation of custom
applications for the Macintosh and Windows platforms.
For more information, please visit our home page at
http://www.asgsoft.com or contact the sales office in your area.