MK Software announces T-Minus Ten 2.1
New version adds more scheduling options.
AUSTIN, Texas–February 21, 1999–MK Software, Inc. today announced
the availability of T-Minus Ten 2.1, its premier task automation
utility. T-Minus Ten 2.1 adds new features and fixes bugs.
ABOUT T-MINUS TEN
T-Minus Ten lets users turn frequently-used or repetitive actions
into tasks that can be automatically run by a schedule, launched by a
keystroke or hot spot on the screen, or put into action when your
computer becomes idle.
Using T-Minus Ten, you can create hot keys and hot spots to drive
applications, scripts and documents. The handy timer function puts
your Macintosh on auto-pilot during off-hours, running back-up
scripts, creating customizable sets of file launches and more.
Anything that can be scripted with AppleScript or opened by the
Finder can be turned into an automated task.
NEW FEATURES AND CHANGES
– You can now create schedules of the type “Every X minutes/hours/days/weeks”.
– You can now schedule a task to run at any whole minute, not just at
5 minute intervals.
– Individual tasks now have an Activity Log tab in their setup window.
– Reduced the amount of CPU time used by T-Minus Ten, especially when idle.
– Fixed shut down conflict with Retrospect.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
T-Minus Ten 2.1 is available immediately from MK Software and can be
downloaded by visiting MK Software’s web site at
http://home.austin.rr.com/mk/tmt/tmt.html. T-Minus Ten is shareware
priced at US$20.
Web Site: http://home.austin.rr.com/mk/tmt/tmt.html