From: julian miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CopyPaste is the shareware utility that was awarded a 5 mouse rating by
MacUser and was their shareware utility of the year 1996. Shareware Junkies
declared it Mac Product of the year for 1997. CopyPaste also appeared in
the June 97 Wired and has been featured in MacWeek, TidBits, MacAddict and
many other magazines. CopyPaste magnifies the clipboard in many different
ways and has been declared indespensible by web developers, editors,
writers, dtp professionals and everyone who uses the clipboard.
CopyPaste is available online and can be downloaded free at:
http://www.scriptsoftware.com it is also on the major shareware archives
* MacOS 8.5 compatible!
* Many advanced features but easy for beginners!
* Full Drag & Drop compatibility!
* Use up to 100 independent clipboards by menu or simple key commands!
* View and access all the clipboard using the CopyPaste Palette!
* Append text to 1 of 10 files on disk at any time!
* Process text, picture and net data on the Clipboards in many ways!
* Use a command key to switch and/or view all applications!
* Works great with iType, iSearch, iCount and iView Multimedia!
* New pop-up palette function and more!
* Clip Recorder – remembers the last 10 items copied via command c.
* Clip Archive – copied data is appended to one of 10 text files on disk.
* Save Clipboards thru Restarts – allows all 100 Clipboards to be saved
thru Shutdown or Restart.
CopyPaste eliminates tedious repetitive work and increases your ability to
get the job done.
New In Version 4.2.2
* 8.5 compatible (well, it was already but people like to be reassured)
* compiled with the latest Metrowerks Compiler.
* bug fixes (these problems are fixed):
– works with AliasMenu
– Save Clips thru Restarts works better
– Several other programs had problems with the menus.
* the “Use Popup Palette” feature can be toggled on and off by a simple
click on the zoom box of the Palette. The special zoomed view of the
Palette was removed to futher reduce complexity of CopyPaste.
* A new utility called “Quote…” is added. It allows to quote selected
Text with any character. It recognizes brackets and curly quote characters.
We enjoy hearing suggestions and improving our products. Please also try
our other programs CopyPaste, iView Multimedia, iCount, iSearch,
KnowledgeMiner, Touch3D and the latest addition, iType! All are available
on our site for download.