Advanced Reality Communications is pleased to announce Beta 24 of
TrafficReport. TrafficReport is a comprehensive log analysis program for
your web server.
New Features in This Version
* Support has been added for FileMaker Pro’s brief and detailed log formats.
* The HTML summary report displays some new statistics, including the
number of unique visitors and most active date, time and weekday.
* Some graphs are now displayed as line graphs, rather than as bar graphs.
* TR Beta 24 is compatible with files created with Beta 20 through 23. It
is good for 30 days.
Bugs Fixed in This Version
* TR now correctly resolves aliases to log files. See the accompanying
Troubleshooting document for how to include logs from multiple servers in a
* MSIIS parser fixes. TR now treats the transfer time as being in
milliseconds (1/1000 of a second) rather than ticks (1/60 of a second).
* NCSA parser fixes. TR will use the Referer’s path args/search args if the
URL doesn’t contain them.
* WebSTAR parser fixes. TR now recognizes logs that contain both
common/extended tokens and fields.
As always, you can download the latest version of the program at
http://www.advancedreality.com/ or http://trafficreport.conceptkitchen.com/.
Jason S. Vance
President Arc, Inc.