MacTech Event Locations
Since you know someone with a special connection to MacTech, and as such, you are eligible for a great discount on registration. Even better: Act now, and you'll save 40% off of the on-site registration price and get a MacTech Magazine subscription (both print and iPad) included. That's a ton of extra savings as the iPad and print magazine are over $160 on the newsstand!
MacTech has three types of events in 2014. Choose your event below and click the register button:
- MacTech BootCamp III (one day) For small-to-medium sized business consultants.
- MacTech Conference 2014 (three days) International, Multi-Track, IT Pros and Developers. Attendees may also take part in a pre-conference workshop the day prior.
- Microsoft Office for Mac Accreditation (one day) Half day event that's free to all MacTech event attendees, and takes place the day prior to each MacTech event as indicated.
Events, Dates, and Locations
MacTech sets the event curriculum for all events and then fills each event with a combination of speakers from the region, and around the country. Below are the cities scheduled for 2014.
See events by type here, or jump to Events Listed By Date
MacTech BootCamp III:
For SMB Consultants and Support Group Personnel
Held throughout the year, MacTech BootCamp III's curriculum is set by MacTech and delivered by a combination of speakers from the region, and around the country. MacTech BootCamp III is a one day event for those that support the small business market, home users and organizations. MacTech BootCamp III is a single-track, hotel based seminar that is specifically geared to serve the needs of consultants and techs wanting to serve their base better. It's not only a great follow on to anyone that has gone to a prior MacTech BootCamp or InDepth event, but also those that have never attended a MacTech event.
Want to know more about this event? See the event description and sessions descriptions.
MacTech Conference 2014
MacTech Conference is a 3-day, immersive, technical conference specifically designed for Apple developers, IT Pros, and Enterprise. "The whole idea of MacTech Conference is to allow members of the Apple community to meet and exchange ideas," said Edward Marczak, Conference Chair and Executive Editor of MacTech Magazine. "This will be spurred on by presentations from some of the best and most well-known experts in the community."
MacTech Conference will have two separate tracks: one focused on programming / development, and the other on IT/Enterprise. Sessions will focus on both desktop and mobile, with appropriate levels of attention paid to the Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Want to know more about this event? See the event description.
November 5-7, 2014
Pre-Conference Workshops: November 4, 2014
See a great deal more info about this 3-day event on the
MacTech Conference pages.
|Sign up now and
|Session Chair: Edward R. Marczak, MacTech Magazine
All Events Listed by Date
- Feb 12, 2014 - MacTech BootCamp III, Seattle, WA
- Mar 12, 2014 - MacTech BootCamp III, Atlanta, GA
- Apr 9, 2014 - MacTech BootCamp III, Austin, TX
- Apr 30, 2014 - MacTech BootCamp III, Denver, CO
- May 21, 2014 - MacTech BootCamp III, Boston, MA
- Jun 25, 2014 - MacTech BootCamp III, Washington, DC
- July 23, 2014 - MacTech BootCamp III, Chicago, IL
- Aug 27, 2014 - MacTech BootCamp III, San Francisco, CA
- Sep 17, 2014 - MacTech BootCamp III, Toronto, ON
- Nov 5-7, 2014 - MacTech Conference 2014, Los Angeles, CA
MacTech selects key vendors to be a part of the event. Gold and Silver sponsors will be speaking and attending the event, and can talk to you about the solutions they offer. It's a unique opportunity to make contacts within these companies and get your questions answered. Interested in sponsoring a MacTech event? See our sponsorship page.
MacTech events have a range of sponsors -- at the national, regional and event levels.
"Microsoft is excited to be a sponsor of every MacTech event since 2010. MacTech has consistently given us one of the most valuable ways for us to connect with consultants and IT Pros recommending and supporting Microsoft Office for Mac," said Susie McDonald, Microsoft Office Marketing Manager. "In fact, MacTech Conference was the best Apple related show we have been a part of in the last few years."
These great publications support MacTech Events in a variety of different ways.