Announcing XML Engine 1.0
XML Engine is a set of classes which makes analysis, manipulation and
creation of XML and HTML possible.
You can find information about XML Engine and a demo from the url below.
The demo shows the XML Tree Structure editor/viewer, and an "index file
editor", which is a simple example of XML Engine in use.
- Elegant design, fast on render, parse and entity mapping.
- XML data created on parsing source is tree based and object orientated.
- Many methods. Extensive manipulation / analysis abilities, including very
- RAM efficient. Light on properties and allows turning only certain tags
into objects saving memory on large source.
- Can Render and Parse both HTML and XML. HTML is actually "Bad" XML,
because XML tags must be closed, but many HTML tags are not closed by
- Support for empty tags, comments, and entities.
- Parse error logging and optional "loose" parsing. Any XML source errors
can be logged and the parse can be aborted or parse can recover from the
- Extensive XML Structure and XML Property editor / viewer windows makes
analysing your code's output simpler.
- Developer support. I will add feature requests that seem reasonable, such
as XML Schema support.
Price: $50 non-commercial
$80 upgrade non commercial to commercial
Theodore H.Smith - (http://www.thsmith.dircon.co.uk/)