TRINFINITY SOFTWARE RELEASES V1.0 OF TIMETRACK
For immediate release.
Trinfinity Software releases Time Track version 1.0.
NEW YORK, N.Y. - - August 7, 2001 - - Trinfinity Software released today
Time Track version 1.0. Time Track is a time saving program, originally
designed for consultants to minimize time spent logging hours and to
enhance billing accuracy. It can be utilized by any profession and allows
the user to quickly and easily log the durations of events.
* Simple, easy to use interface.
* Complete date and time logging includes starting month, day, year, hours,
minutes, seconds to ending month, day, year, hours, minutes and seconds.
* Adds a description to each log entry.
* Logs are stored in standard text files for easy integration with other
applications and AppleScript.
* Supports multiple log files for categorizing logs.
* Open, edit, save, and print logs from within the application.
* Elapsed Time Calculator - Calculate the hours, minutes and seconds that
have elapsed from one date and time to another.
* Rate Calculator - Instantly calculate the total to be charged based on
hourly rate and total time in time log.
* Total Time Calculator - Automatically determines the total amount of time
logged to date and displays it in an itemized list that can be easily
* When used in conjunction with the Macintosh Date & Time control panel
Network Time Server feature, Time Track date and time logging is exact to
the second automatically. This means that users never have to worry about
Daylight Savings Time or resetting their computers clock.
* Automatically convert log files to web pages.
* Supports Drag-N-Drop of log files.
* Online help available via Balloon Help.
Time Track is available for the following platforms:
* Macintosh 68k
* Macintosh FAT
* Macintosh PowerPC
* Macintosh Carbon for MacOS X
* Coming soon to Windows
* Coming soon to PalmOS
Made with REALbasic
Time Track is made with REALbasic, a state of the art Macintosh IDE
(Integrated Development Environment) and RAD (Rapid Application
Development) tool. This dramatically reduces the time needed to create and
update Time Track, which allows us to provide updates to customers much
Time Track v1.0 is available for download at: http://www.trinfinitysoftware.com
For further information, please contact:
Contact: Eileen Newsom