NetMinder Ethernet Update to version 4.1.3
We have an update patch for NetMinder Ethernet updating version 4.1 to
version 4.1.3. In addition to the following features, NetMinder Ethernet
4.1.3 supports the new iMac internal 10/100 Ethernet!
* Added more feedback (status messages and animated cursor) when Analysis
data are resorting.
* Changed format of exported Analysis Window data to delete equals signs
and to include full TCP/IP domain and AppleTalk node names.
* Added decodes for the IP/TCP/STAMP protocol family.
NetMinder Ethernet 4.1.2 added the following features:
* Added support for Macintosh PowerBook G3 (Wallstreet) Built-in Ethernet.
* Fixed a minor bug which prevented users from mapping AppleTalk addresses
to names in certain Open Transport configurations.
NetMinder Ethernet 4.1.1 added the following features:
* Added support for changes made in Newer Technologies 1.5 drivers,
especially when used with their MicroDock product.
The patch file is on our ftp site, ftp2.neon.com, under the Pub/Updates
The Read Me file is on our ftp site:
If you have a copy of version 4.0, you will need to use the patch from
version 4.0 to 4.1. You can find this patch at the ftp site listed above.
Note that this patch will only patch the "fat" version of the application.
Also, if you have a version of NetMinder Ethernet prior to 4.0, please see
our web site, http://www.neon.com, for upgrade information. We're running a
special $99 upgrade offer through August 30, 1998 for any version of
NetMinder Ethernet before version 4.0.
On-line resources for NetMinder Ethernet and LANsurveyor
* NetMinder Ethernet can be configured to save Ethernet traffic data for
billing purposes for such users as ISPs and large commercial organizations.
See our Application Note for step-by-step instructions:
* Customize your LANsurveyor map to display network icons of your choice!
Neon Software has put together a list of icon collections that LANsurveyor
users have used to customize their maps: