iView MediaPro 1.0 Multimedia Powerhouse Released for OS 9 and OS X. Come
see MediaPro at MacWorld Jan. 9-12th near DevDepot Booth 3240, North
Hall. Free CD with large photo catalog at the show.
iView MediaPro is a brand new media management software. MediaPro allows
you to manage, organize, find, view, play, print, convert all the different
type of media files on your computer. MediaPro also has an awesome
slideshow that can play music and have up to 16 photos or movies onscreen
simultaneously. Beginners can enjoy its ease of use instantly and
professionals will find its power fulfills their needs. MediaPro is not
just practical and useful but fun.
iView MediaPro is now available for download. Get it today from:
iView MediaPro is:
- Essential software for digital camera users (Sony, Olympus, Nikon, etc.)
- Essential software for PhotoShop users (the ultimate PhotoShop accessory)
- Essential software for artists
- Essential software for professionals in desktop publishing
It offers a host of new features, some of which are outlined below:
- Mac OS 9 and OS X compatible. A joy to use on any powerbook, G4 or iMac.
- MediaPro is the only media browser capable of full PDF & EPS rendering.
Other import formats include HTML, Quark, Canvas, Painter, Live Picture,
Freehand, PageMaker, Illustrator, GIF, JPG, TIFF, PICT, GX, BMP, Targa,
EPS, fonts, sounds, movies, QuickTime VR, animation, MPEG, PNG, Photoshop,
MIDI, karaoke, Electric Image, Electronic Arts, CorelDraw, ClarisWorks,
AppleWorks and many others.
- Creates catalogs with up to 32,000 files and an infinite number of
- Find any file by multiple criteria in a catalog or across catalogs.
Gigantic archives of images on or offline are now searchable. Find
instantly which CD in your collection has that image you need. Never search
for hours or lose an image again. Save Queries across catalogs.
- Advanced WYSIWIG printing, based on custom views and size templates.
- Fast "in-line" editing of standard annotation and user definable
fields, keywords and categories, with extensive use of favorites.
- Photo Calibration to enhance colors, sharpness and brightness.
- Hierarchical Sets - Instant organization with hierarchical sets which
can be used as folders to organize and view media files by keywords,
categories, paths, or user defined sets, and applied for quick access in
- User definable custom views, suitable for all exports, including
printing, web pages, slide shows and QuickTime movies. Add fields, edit
colors and fonts, and adjust image size and layout to suit your
- HTML Galleries, WYSIWYG or template based generation of html pages.
- Advanced Rendering using CMYK/RGB ColorSync.
- Playback of any sequence of movies, audio files, MP3's in any view.
- Full Batch capabilities, image, audio and movie conversions, ColorSync
- Comprehensive Media Info Panel, detailing media information and meta
data, including, amongst others: IPTC, EXIF-Digital Camera, ColorSync,
Postscript, Dicom Mediacal, DTP and QT Movies.
- Voice Annotation record, listen or extract embedded audio annotations.
- Version Control backup and retrieval of individual media files. This
feature alone can save PhotoShop users hours of time.
- Automated importing based on Folder Watching.
- Synchronize annotations between catalogs and original files, also
supports cross-platform editing (JPEG, Photoshop and QT Movie formats).
- Spectacular slide show uses multiple fields and layout grids, including
quarter and sixteenth screen playback. Supports audio-sync as well as
transitions and individual file timer settings. Can save as stand-alone
presentation which can be distributed royalty free.
IMPORTANT: CD ROM publishers, photographers and others can burn iView
MediaPro on their CD's and include it with their catalogs royalty free.
Digital camera manufacturers who do not already include iView MediaPro with
their cameras are invited to contact us for more details.
What People Say About iView
"Photo editors at the Los Angeles Times have found the iView program to be
indispensable for helping us display the wide range of images that come to
us from around the country and around the world.
It also serves as an invaluable editing tool, allowing us to click and drag
photos into desired sequences or into different catalogs.
We drive it hard and have yet to find a bug anywhere - another great
Deputy Director of Photography
Los Angeles Times
"I wished there was one application that could open up and see all the
Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, Freehand, and Digital Camera files and
formats we use. And then we found iView! Sometimes we get what we wish for."
Dir. of Editorial Graphics Technology
San Francisco Chronicle
I've always preferred bits to atoms. But my Mac started looking like my
photo shoebox - stuff everywhere. I don't need overkill. I simply need an
easy-to-use, powerful, "shoebox" organizer for my photorealistic renderings,
hi-res textures, and even digital photos of my family vacation. iView is my
Co-creator of MYST and RIVEN (2 spectacularly successful computer games)
"As the official photographer for the Miss America Pageant and the chief
photographer for Sloans Auction Gallery I needed a program that would
organize as well as display thousands of images with ease. Nothing worked
like iView Multimedia. This is a must have program for every photographer."
B. Vartan Boyajian
I discovered your application about two years ago and have been raving about
it to all that I meet. It is one awesome piece of work. Weighing in at under
900 k this application has got to be the all time lightweight image
cataloging champion of the world. I have developed a digital image asset
management lecture that I have been giving to students and faculty here at
On the PC side we are desperate. I have examined apps such as ACDCEE,
ThumbsPlus, PEI but have not found equivalent functionally to your product
in any of them. Should you be able to port iViewto the PC platform you
would make a fortune. The world has not yet realized the an application like
yours will be essential as digital photography starts sweeping into the
consumer consciousness. Gook Luck.
Associate Professor in Imaging Technology
Rochester Institute of Technology
I really like the iViewsoftware package. It represents a functionality
ideally suited to my situation: a small photo studio with about 12,000
images to keep track of. To this end I have used Kudo Image Browser, Aldus
Fetch (now Extensis), and most recently Cumulus 4.0 Network (for which I
paid more than $2000.00 and had hundreds of hours into categorizing).
Cumulus 4.0 is not functional in a MacIntosh environment, by their own
admission finally. A problem of a product getting too big for its own
britches and trying to do too much.
I just downloaded your program iView. It is in a word 'AWESOME'. It was just
what I was looking for. It is elegantly written, completely functional, easy
to use, stable, feature-laden, aesthetically pleasing, and so on. Further, I
just read your 'future plans' memo. Wow, if you can do all that...zzzowy.
iView MediaPro for Windows will be available shortly.
For more information and to download iView MediaPro now go to:
or go email firstname.lastname@example.org