By Mac & Tosh
4. Resource data type; signature packed array.
7. If it isn't in the System, it's here.
8. Inside Mac introduction volume.
10. How HyperCard accesses the Mac toolbox.
11. Provides the difference of two regions.
14. Animation Extension. (sometimes follows "For A" on men's bathroom wall)
15. Dialog type. Compare to 13 down.
17. Window type for dialog in 15 across.
19. Returns variable in 19 down. Often called before 18 down.
20. Assembly statement to call a toolbox routine.
23. Falsely referred to as bits/second while it's actually signal events/second.
26. Increments the grafPort's pnVis field.
27. In Pascal, a Var. In C, "&". Where items memory items live.
28. To write out data for later processing or printing.
31. MPW command to convert text into resources.
32. Quick or Bubble.
33. Group of bytes regarded as a unit.
34. Tell QuickDraw to allocate space and save execute subsequent drawing commands into memory.
35. Your favorite magazine.
37. Distance from a character's base to it's descent line.
38. Finder or Work Surface.
39. An open application, and sometimes DA. Manager that governs multitasking.
1. Manager that lets you identify NuBus cards. Atlantic City pastime.
3. Part of UNIX that provides a standard interface. Unit of corn.
5. Sets grafPort to a certain typeface.
6. Manager . In the end, everything that isn't data.
9. Counted from Dec 9, 1904 <-- that date right?
12. Interface to device drivers.
13. Dialog type. Compare to 15 across.
16. Contains address of non-relocatable block. Hunting dog.
18. Restores saved grafPort.
19. Equal to a WindowPtr.
21. Mac model.
22. System 7 manager. Comic strip device.
24. Dialog item list.
25. Not yet released tool to let Mac code run on lesser platforms.
26. Only system sound defined by sound commands. Can be called directly.
29. Assigns coordinates to a rectangle.
30. Defines parent application. For some, God.
36. Pointer, I-beam, stopwatch, or beachball resource.